Friday, April 22, 2011

2011 Family Fair

The class again did the first two shifts in the barbeque chicken booth. We deferred the Portugese Bean soup to the next class. Thanks to Tsuda for again taking the lead and thanks to whoever else helped in the organization.

I got there a little after 11:15 am, the designated first shift start time. Tsuda was already there as were Milt, Russ, Lei and Howard Lee. Eventually, Bruce Ames, Mumper, Boogie and Campbell showed up. By the end of the shift we had quite an efficient operation going.

I left at around 2:00 pm when the second shift started. By the time I left Mo, Takemoto, Blob, Miles and Tom Wong had shown up. I missed anyone who showed up after 2:00 pm.

You can view some of my pictures by clicking on the slideshow icon in the right sidebar.

No comments: