Saturday, October 31, 2009

Willows Pictures

My pictures from the Willows are now on Picasa.  Click the slide show in the right column to go to the album.  If anyone else has pictures, please email them to me at: iolani61@gmail.com.

As a matter of fact if anyone has pictures from any class function, past or present, email them to me.  I was thinking of putting together old pictures from HS days, but I need your help in finding and scanning.  I found out that Clifford has some old pictures, so I'm sure there are more out there.

Please send them at full resolution.  Please do not resize them.  If you do, please make them at least 1200 px wide.

Alternatively, if you're somewhat competent on the web, you can create a Picasa Web Album account and upload images.  Then you just need to give me your account name, password not necessary, and the name of the album.  If you want, I can always walk you through the process.

No comments: